BY SKYY

Molly G.
Kitchener, ON
Great taste! One of my first choices if I’m feeling a night that involves vodka! Have been buying for years.
KHEAMO M.
Sebokeng
Very smooth. Very relaxing. Goes down very well. Take shots or mix it with tonic water and add fruit. I recom
Rebecca F.
Nice smooth vodka, good for mixing. Didn't upset my stomach too much, overall a good vodka I would buy again!
Thalita M.
Great for using in mixed drinks like Caesars and very affordable as well. We would definitely purchase again!
Sherri V.
Oshawa, ON
I don't really drink hard liquor to much. I do however like how smooth this one is. It's great martini vodka
Naomi A.
Chase, BC
This vodka is alright. It’s not something I would recommend to a lot of people. Definitely not my first pick
Ashley F.
Middle Sackville, NS
Smooth and easy mix! Doesn't leave a strong aftertaste. Nice bottle and packaging. Would purchase again
Tammie R.
Not a fan! Pricey, considering the poor tasting quality. Ciroc still remains the only true contender for me!
Kauany P.
Essa vodka é muito boa, pois já bebi dela em um níver niver e adorei. pode misturar com refri fica muito boa
Kaysha M.
conception bay south
Love it, tastes great. Not to much of a strong taste mixed in drinks. Would buy again and recommend to others
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.