BY SKYY

Jennifer H.
This vodka is lovely and smooth. I like it almost as much as Belvedere and Grey Goose. It's great for the price.
Kali d.
Kingston, ON
Very good bang for your buck with the purchase of this! Very often on sale where I live, which is an added bonus.
Magali R.
Al probar por primera vez esta bebida me agradó mucho porque está muy suave y rica, tiene una buena presentación.
Kasandra F.
Stony mountain , LA
Not a terrible vodka. Great for mixed drinks, would prefer a smoother one for drinking straight. Very affordable.
Chloe A.
Castleford, West yorkshire
Banana sis sis sis sis aka sis cha a ska did Alan did xbsk xjdnsc dka dkslabehd x cos ajsndjdsamaksbddjsd jsnd d
shaniah f.
Kelowna, BC
I feel as if it quite strong alcohol but i love the packaging and the taste is alright. Kind of light tasting.
🖤 Missy 🖤.
Moose Jaw, SK
One of my favorite vodkas for mixing fruity drinks! Just a solid nice clean taste in a sleek beautiful bottle.
Caitlin C.
Not my usual vodka of choice. But really enjoyed the crisp taste. Will definitely drink again. Perfect on ice!
Chandra D.
Bienfait , SK
Such a nice vodka. Their flavour bottles are also delicious. I ask for SKYY when I'm out. I'll always drink it!
Georgette A.
Uberlandia
I love the cost-beneficial of the product, the taste, and as it is of good quality, the hangover is not strong.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.