BY SKYY

Pamela A.
Toronto , ON
This is my favourite lower priced vodka.  It is my go-to when I need to do mixed vodka drinks for a dinner party or cocktail party.  Great flavour!  Tastes much more expensive than it is!!
Athena M.
Calgary, AB
All around not a bad vodka at all. I've definitely ha better and think it's quite hype but I also generally find it more enjoyable than say Smirnoff vodka. I decided today ru it while I worked at liquor depot as a lot of customers wanted to know how it compared and as a whole ya a pretty good vodka.
Calli C.
Essex, Essex
Lovely smooth vodka, no aftertaste, can easily drink this all night long. Compared to other vodkas which leave me with a head ache the morning. This is a bit more expensive than some vodkas but it is definitely worth it. I have purchased this several times now and will be again. Highly recommend
Meganlee H.
London, ON
This stuff sure brings back memories! Haven't had it since my teenage days.. It is surely it's own Vodka, not quite harsh like others.. the warmth is there though, I tell ya hhwhat. I probably will purchase again, now that the brand has been brought to my attention; would be perfect for mixing.
Sylvia H.
Richmond Hill, ON
Great flavour. Good mixer for cocktails and mix drinks and perfect addition to a party. Bought at LCBO. First time consumer but will purchase again. It is a bit more strong but goes down well compared to alternatives. Overall satisfied but is not a top of mind brand when buying vodka.
Hannah M.
The smoothest vodka I've ever tasted without a doubt. Goes perfectly with both fizzy and soft mixers. Very affordable vodka, it actually tastes like it should be much more expensive than it is. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys an exceptional drink, one of the best out there.
Christine T.
Tiny, ON
I like this product, I find it is a high quality, nice tasting product. A little high on price but I don't mind paying for the quality. Purchased at the LCBO. I think this one is at the top of the list as far as vodka goes. Very satisfied overall. Looking forward to trying the flavoured ones.
Maddie B.
Carbonear
My friend recommended I try this Vodka after I wasn’t a big fan of Smirnoff. This one is so much better. The price point isn’t too bad, and the Vodka itself goes down so easily. It doesn’t burn or harm your throat, it just does down! The bottle is pretty great as well. Great to mix with Coke.
Jacqueline A.
Brisbane
Pretty average Vodka for its price point. Strong bitter aftertaste compared to others in its class. Packaging is nice. Okay for mixing with sodas or juices. Finlandia Vodka is better and has a more neutral taste. I wouldn’t buy Skyy Vodka again unless it was the only vodka available.
Carolyn C.
Doral, FL
It is one of the most pleasant tastes of vodkas, the smell isn't overpowering and it's easy to mix with juice. I bought it in my local liquor store. It's a little bit pricey for my pocket, but from time to time it's good to spend. I'd buy it again when I have gatherings with close friends.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.