BY SKYY

Adria B.
Codrington, ON
Smooth taste. I quite enjoy the packaging, I have many bottles lined up on a shelf. The blue is what caught my eye
jessica t.
Vancouver, BC
Not the worst, I'm not a huge vodka fan to begin with but this is doable. Def would chose this over Smirnoff anyday
Amanda H.
abbotsford, BC
So smooth. Great vodka. I have tried a lot of vodkas out there and this one is by far one of my all time favorite.
Ashley C.
Edmonton, AB
Pretty smooth! Got it on sale for $24.99 CAD two nights in a row haha. Better than Absolut and Stoli and Polar Ice!
Becky G.
brampton
I did not like this drink beacuase it was too strong hard to drink down and it gives you that chest burning feeling
Drink whit a big personality and madculines taste.
Is perfectly for encounters whit friends and special at a date.
ashley b.
st catharines
Probably my favorite vodka! Doesn't have that cheap taste,and the bottle is cool looking. My go-to vodka
Christa C.
Hamilton, ON
Bought at Lcbo. Good branding. No different to me than Smirnoff a bit more expensive. Looks prettier in the bottle
Jessica S.
Harrow, ON
Not the best vodka I have had, it’s very strong and not in a good way, it has a bad flavour and burns when drinking
Mary G.
Welland, ON
Great taste. Great price normally. I love using this in my mixes because it is soft and doesnt over power the mix.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.