BY SKYY

Jaimee T.
Warwick
Skyy is great smooth and the added flavors are great. Affordable as well! Met expectations!! Not my favorite but a really good middle of the road vodka. I have been a repeated customer and would recommend to others.
Jenna L.
Tempe, AZ
This vodka doesn't go down as smooth for me. I think it's a decent vodka that is decently priced. The packaging and bottle looks nice but the taste is disappointing. Overall it's not bad, just decent.
Jessica F.
Owasso
Not a huge fan. It’s good for the price you pay. It is true that you get what you pay for. I haven’t tried any of the flavors in years. This is not my go to drink nor will it become that anytime soon.
Wendy M.
Huntington Beach
Smooth. This vodka plays well with others. :)
You can mix it or drink it straight. I usually get it for my parties and most of my friends like it over other brands. That says a lot about the quality.
Veronica H.
It has a smooth crisp taste with the burn feeling you can get with other vodka brands. It pairs well with any fruit juice or club soda. I even enjoy it with water at times to watch my calorie intake!
Abby B.
Tulsa, OK
Always a reliable vodka that I know people will enjoy! It’s also easy to find because it’s well stocked so I often find myself grabbing it whenever I’m out of town because I know it’s a good quality!
brandi g.
It’s pretty good. Kinda smooth. Only drink skyy vodka when I have a friend bring it over for a party. Don’t personally go looking for it. I prefer it straight with no chaser. But it does make for a good mixer.
Kearstyn S.
Shawmut
love this vodka sooooooooooo good! beautiful bottle brilliant taste! so many different flavors!!!! yummy cant wait until I can have some again! I think I will go buy a bottle sooner than later!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This vodka is great for mixing, very smooth. This vodka is better for cosmos or fancy mixed drinks than most others. The flavored kinds are not too overbearing as well.  Skyy Vodka
Alexa R.
Knoxville
Skyy vodka is a good quality vodka when you want something nice that isn’t he most expensive on the shelf. I love the bottle because it can be reused for Home crafts. I would recommend it to others.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.