BY SKYY

Becky G.
brampton
I did not like this drink beacuase it was too strong hard to drink down and it gives you that chest burning feeling
Drink whit a big personality and madculines taste.
Is perfectly for encounters whit friends and special at a date.
Tamara K.
Toronto, CO
Drinking skyy vodka since I was a younglin. Great drink at a rest price point. Easy to drink as a shot or in mixers
Jade K.
Winnipeg, MB
Smooth taste, mixes well, best vodka on the market at its price point. No complaints from me or any of my friends!
Montserrat A.
La Antigua
I don't Know a lot about vodka but this is not bad, the taste is Good and is not like so stranger, i just like it.
Virmala B.
Doral, FL
Pretty basic and regular vodka taste and experience! Won't pass up an opportunity to have a drink of this any day!
Katelyn A.
Sault Ste, ON
Its smooth nice tasting its really good vodka I'd recommended it to people its not strong tasting like most vodkas
Mary G.
Welland, ON
Great taste. Great price normally. I love using this in my mixes because it is soft and doesnt over power the mix.
Hannah H.
Boundary Lane, Congleton
Skyy vodka is one of my favourites! It tastes very crisp and lovely. By far one of the best, will be buying again.
Hazel P.
8400 Nw 25th St Ste 100 Doral, Fl 33198-1534 United States
Its soft and you can drink it alone. I like it for sharing with friends and family. This is one of my best options
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.