BY SKYY

Kristen M.
My favorite vodka! Love it paired with lemonade & lime. Not too strong & great pricetag, very affordable compared to the higher end brands such as Grey Goose & Belvedere. I always buy this product at my local Tesco & will definitely repurchase as I love it!
Pamme C.
One of my very firsts vodka in my life. Imma tell you something, I’m a frequently consumer because of it good flavor, just don’t know how to compare to the others maybe it’s the not so strong flavor that make me prefers it over the other brands. Recommend!
Clarissa N.
Burnaby, BC
When I was in Vegas, this was the well or bar vodka that was offered. It's definitely affordable, but in terms of flavour, it would be one of my last options for choosing a vodka. It has a definite bite to it that I don't prefer. Packaging is great though!
Nancy D.
I would rate it a 4 because it is actually a good mix for any type of juice like orange, mango, grape and all of those. I would recommend it . It is not expensive and the packaging is simple but with a pop of color. I would buy it again and again and again.
Adrienne D.
Not my favorite brand of vodka but it's defiantly smooth. a bit disappointed tho especially after all of the "buzz" I had heard about skyy vodka. probably wouldn't buy it again. Bought at a NB Liquor store in Woodstock, NB. packaging is very well done tho
Nicole v.
Skyy vodka is an affordable vodka for the “beginner” drinker. This was one of the first vodkas I ever tried! My favourite way to enjoy it was mixed into Jell-O shots. It doesn’t have an overwhelming “alcohol” factor to it, but gets you feeling good quick!
Cassie C.
Adelaide
Very strong, this vodka really packs a punch! It is affordable and mixes well with most other juices and soft drinks. I continually buy this vodka and it is the best out of all the options on the market. I wouldn't recommend any other vodka. It's great.
Milica N.
Parma
I always happen to have it as working material for cocktails. Tastes good, it's not overwhelming. I wouldn't reccomend it to drink it on its own but it's good enough for cocktails. The price is just fine for the quality. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied!!
Erica G.
Saint John , NB
Always have fun when I'm drinking this poison! I find it very clear but the smell is pungent as heck! I would suggest mixing it 20% vodka and 80% orange juice or pop! It is difficult to smuggle into venues tho because they mostly make glass bottles only
Kaley L.
Oshawa
This vodka has the most “nail polish remover taste” compared to other similar brands. It is affordable, but there are better alternatives in the same price range - for example, Smirnoff. I would buy it again if mixing but for on the rocks, I would not.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.