BY SKYY

Harana G.
The taste is very smoothe and it goes really well with juices. You tend to get very tipsy after two drinks though lol
Rafaela A.
Skyy is a solid mixing vodka. There are better options for shooting straight or drinking on the rocks in smoothness.
Megan R.
Sault Ste, AK
One of the best vodkas for a decent price. I really enjoy Skyy. Would definitely purchase again. Recommend to anyone
Danielle M.
Toronto, ON
Nice bottle, mid price range. It tastes pretty clean but much better for mix drinks than on the rocks, or with water.
- E.
Bom gostei, so achei ela forte demais, mais é ideal para misturar com energéticos. ja comprei bebi e recomendo
Beatriz S.
Sao Paulo
Not so much into it. It isn’t too expensive, which is good, but even so I would still prefer Smirnoff for the price.
Hayley H.
ile des chenes
This is cheap vodka, and mixes well. Not crazy strong, has a nice after taste. Bought at Manitoba Liquor Commission.
Amelia S.
Belleville
I found this to be one of my favourite vodkas. I dont drink vodka much, but when I do I usually go for Skyy Vodka!
Amanda H.
abbotsford, BC
So smooth. Great vodka. I have tried a lot of vodkas out there and this one is by far one of my all time favorite.
Carolina L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I don't really drink pure vodka, but mixed with other drinks this one is really good. Not strong as the other ones.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.