BY SKYY

Gabriela C.
Es muy bueno. Es un vodka muy suave y rico. Definitivamente es una bebida que podemos conbinarla con cualquier mix y es totalmente deliciosa al paladar
Lucia R.
Caracas
I like it!, good vodka, not expensive and it last at least 1 hour! haha. I used to buy this bottle but i can't find it anymore at stores in my country
Pau J.
Veracruz
A tasty vodka, I like drink like a cocktail, mix with some fresh juice, some fruits and ice, I like the taste because isn't strong you really enjoy it
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, AL
This product is really tasty. It doesn't seem as harsh of a vodka as others do. Great in mixed drinks or even as shots. Certainly would purchase again.
Wine C.
Oshawa, ON
Smoothest vodka 😍 definitely my favourite and my go to at the LCBO! 100% enjoyable and can mix with pretty much everything!!!! Amazing with Caesars ❤️
Melody E.
Rogers, AR
Smooth vodka especially if it is chilled! Great for mixing into juice or just plain soda with lemon or lime! This is a go to bar staple for me! Thanks!
Joe C.
Port Colborne
This was ok but not the greatest. I actually prefer Smirnoff over the Skye Vodka. However the Skye flavour vodkas are like dessert! Those are great!
Josette D.
Windsor, ON
Tastes good, however is a little strong for me. Its vodka so that's expected. I personally find all vodkas tasting the same but this one was good. :)
Ruti A.
Buenos aires
It's my favorite flavor, it's perfect. It has no taste of pure alcohol, if not it is rather soft and with fruit juice it is very rich. I recommend it
Really good product and great to mix with sprite and orange juice and cranberry juice. Would highly reccomendSKYY Raspberry Infusion Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.