BY SKYY

LauraSerrano ✨.
Sabadell
Está muy mal , no me gusta nada. Tiene un sabor muy fuerte y para gente que no suele beber no lo recomiendo en absoluto.
Kayla S.
St. John's
Great price. Smooth taste. A great choice of vodka for making cocktails on a warm summer evening with music and friends.
Zama L.
Pietermaritzburg
It is amazing especially with cranberry juice. It's strong but the bearable and nice kind of strong. It's a good choice.
Jamie W.
Toronto, ON
I am not a huge fan of this type of vodka. I find that it has a very strong Oder and does not mix well with other juices.
Milena L.
Very good and affordable price, it's easy to find and friends like it too. A brand that fell in the taste of many people.
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
This is a nice smooth vodka. I love vodka for mixed drinks over rum. I'd definitely purchase this again and recommend it.
I don't drink it alone, I like it mixed with other ingredients for cocktails I use to drink when I go out with my friends
Hannah S.
Tasty! One of the strongest vodkas I've tasted! A new firm favourite and go to when seen on a night out or abroad.
Melissa B.
North York, ON
Decent vodka, smooth and perfect for mixing into cocktails. Good for the price point. Not a crappy budget brand for sure
Gisele R.
This vodka is great for drinks, but not great for drinking in shots. is better for drinking in shots and cold or with ice
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.