BY SKYY

Michelle B.
SKYY is one of the smoothest, most mixable vodkas you can find and it is everywhere. ... Beyond their clear vodka, SKYY produces a nice line of flavored vodkas.
Lisa S.
Toronto, ON
This is a nice smooth vodka...goes down nicely. It's great chilled on its own or it can be paired with a variety of fruit juices or sodas. No harsh after taste.
Shelbi B.
Winnipeg, MB
Its vodka. lol. I'll pick up whatever is the best deal at my local LC and this is usually a pretty decent price and is a staple in any well stocked bar.
Shannon Lee M.
Rotorua
Awesome flavour I mix mine with a range of different flavours, it’s smooth and rich in taste by far my favourite vodka to use when I want to make a great drink
Brianna M.
Toronto, ON
It's ok...I've had it a few times, and it pairs nicely in mixed drinks like vodka + seven up, vodka + cran, and others... Not amazing to take a shot of though.
Teliel D.
Definitely a great vodka! Have purchased it many times, cheaper than others that are around but doesn't give a nasty hangover, or have an aftertaste of vodka.
Dayle M.
Thompson
Decent and cheap. Was my go-to for years. Extremely harsh warm but totally fine mixed or kept in the freezer. If your looking for value this is the way to go.
Stephanie R.
Definitely a smooth vodka with a nice flavour but not quite as enjoyable as some others I have tried
Would like to try some of the flavored skyy vodkas though
Amber F.
Oshawa, ON
Have had this again with friends but not enough that I can give that great of a review. I’d say it’s more affordable and better tasting than the cheaper brands
Riley M.
Melbourne
This has always been my moms favorite vodka, and as I get older I see why. Such a smooth and fresh flavor at a reasonable price. Mother always knows best...
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.