BY SKYY

Claire /.
Relatively nice vodka but not as readily available to other brands. Smooth tasting and sleek bottle. Associate with airlines rather than bars and pubs, and looks quite elegant. Would recommend if reasonably priced
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
I like skyy better than other vodkas in terms of smoothness. I haven’t tried their flavoured vodkas. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but makes excellent martinis and vodka sodas. Love the bottle colour!
Amber L.
Sarnia
I have had this product when I was experimenting with different brands. It’s a lot less strong tasting then other brands. I am not a repeat consumer. The price isn’t bad for what you get. I would recommend it
Alexis P.
Gatineau
I only have tried it once but I love it! It’s a different sort of taste compared to the Smirnoff ice one. It’s little stronger but you can sort of distinct how this one is more filtered than the Smirnoff.
Vanessa c.
I’m not a fan of really strong vodka,
But this one is perfect for women who like to mix their vodka with juice 🥤
I never drink vodka by itself, so I highly recommend this one for a nice vodka cranberry 😊👌
Andressa Z.
I had no headache or hangover in the next day. It is one of the cheapest vodkas and it is a good one! You can drink it with juice or soda. I always buy this one, totally recommend it. Best cost-benefit!!
Kayleigh D.
Ridgeway, ON
Smooth going down with a warm tingle feeling afterwards. May be pricey but definitely smoother than a lot of vodkas. Easy to drink on the rocks or with some sprits or juice. Would recommend to friends.
Danielle L.
My friend introduced this to me a few years ago and I have loved it ever since I love the packaging and I love the product it’s worth the extra expense and deffo a drink I get for a special occasion.
Jessica M.
Sky vodka is absolutely amazing very easy to take as a shot. I got it from the LCBO but you can get it at a lot of places. It's very delicious I would definitely rated a 4-star wasn't disappointed at all. And some vodkas are hard to shoot overall I was very satisfied.
Camila L.
I found It strong compared to others and this is not so positive for me because I like to coquete and I ended up having to use a lot of sugar to disguise the strong flavor oficial vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.