BY SKYY

Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
This vodka is so smooth and I never wake up with a headache after a night of getting wasted. There is not a lot of comparison when I‎t comes to a good vodka. I bought I‎t at a liquor store in Oklahoma.
Ana H.
Pelham, AL
It is very good when mixed with something fruity. Yes it did meet my expectations and it was affordable. Good when I am on a price limit and can not afford something else. I would highly recommend this
Kayla F.
Bryan
Tastes like any other vodka, honestly. I think all vodka tastes a lot of like. The packaging is very sleek and nice looking. I usually buy the cheapest vodka, because it gets the job done the same lol.
Kristen W.
Grand Blanc, MI
Very smooth vodka with a great price point! First time customer but will purchase again! Got it at my local grocery store so easy to find and affordable! Enjoyed it in our Moscow Mules. Very satisfied.
Claire W.
Madison
Great! Always a great pair with soda, juice or just as a shot on its own. Have been buying this for years, and the quality has always remained. Very affordable. I would recommend to others. Absolutely.
Gabriel S.
Studio City
Unless it’s on sale I don’t usually like skyy vodka. It has a strong taste that bleeds through any mixer and the lids on these bottles can be super annoying when you pull the bottle out of the freezer.
Jessica M.
Moorpark, CA
It’s not as expensive as other brands. Taste great cold goes down smoothly. Not to much of that alcohol burn when going down as some of the others. Great to make mix drinks with too. A party must have!
Lisa M.
Geneva
I typically drink vodka water with lime. This product was a little less smooth than others I’ve tried, but that was expected for the price. I usually stick with beer and wine, but would buy this again.
Amber K.
Pasadena, MD
This product is very strong. It will get you drunk easily. I️ like mixing it with cranberry juice. It really works. And goes down smooth as soon as you have drank it a couple times. I️ would buy it again
Yesenia D.
Anthony , FL
This vodka comes in variety of flavors but with the same great taste. It’s great with sprite. You can buy this your local grocery liquor store. It’s one the least expensive vodkas but not the cheapest.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.