BY SKYY

Leilani S.
This brand is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but I can have one drink. If i were to purchase Vodka and this is was my choice I would.
kelsey o.
Edmonton
Not as expensive as super fancy vodkas yet still tastes pretty alright. Usually my go-to vodka unless something else is on sale and tasty.
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
This is a great vodka. I love how it comes in so many other flavors as well. It's not my first pic for vodka but it definetly dose the job.
kari d.
amherstburg, ON
great taste and flavour!! so smooth and refreshing!! I love to drink Skyy vodka with water and a lemon as well as mixed with fresh juice!!
Pebbles💓 I.
Enugu
Its one of my favorite, but I guess it's okay to take a shot and and mix with a lot of coca cola, personally I can take it anywhere it cool
Angie S.
Warman, Saskatchewan
Skyy Vodka has a nice light melon flavour that changes up your drink. It is nice for something different. Great woth lots of ice and soda.
Jeska K.
Sky vodka is great but I got a bottle of it in Jamaica that was not real vodka. It was likely methyl alcohol, not skyy's fault. But scary!
Natalia G.
Linares, Nuevo León
Has a good taste but nothing crazy. You can mix it and still have a good taste. I'm not that much into alcohol but I really like this one.
SHANNON G.
Not my go to drink. This drink has an overpowering burn that I mostly enjoy on a hot summer day. It mixes very well with anything citrusy!
Lauren M.
North Sydney
I have been drinking this vodka for 15 years. It is so fantastic, smooth taste and perfect price. I always choose Skyy when its available.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.