BY SKYY

Kimberley B.
Smooth and velvety - amazing in cocktails but outstanding all on its own perfect with pineapple juice and lemonade . SKYY Vodka
Jessica P.
Lawrencetown
This is my go-to drink! It can be mixed great with anything and goes down so smoothly. I recommend this to everyone of my vodka drinkers!
Cassandra W.
North Vancouver, BC
Great lower/mid range vodka. It can add class to an otherwise boring night. The blue bottle really draws eyes and brings a positive mood.
Mishelle L.
Mississauga, ON
Great basic vodka. Perfect for mixed drinks. Not as smooth for drinking straight up but I usually mix with juice so it's a perfect vodka.
Erica L.
Albury
A great addition to our bar cart. Perfect to have on hand for any occasion. Purchased from our local bottle shop and will be using again.
Shawna G.
Montreal
I've only had this once and i didn't really find a huge difference between smirnoff and this just the big price gap and the fancy bottle
Jen P.
Moncton
Good vodka for a very reasonable price point. Never disappointed by the variety of flavours skyy produces. It does meet my expectations!
Brittany M.
Edmonton
Very good vodka, comes in multiple flavors that are also very good. Better than it's competitors, goes down smoothly. Would buy again :)
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
Not a fan of this one. I find that is has an odd after taste and makes the mix taste weird. I personally wouldn't buy this product again.
Kelsie L.
Meadow Lake
Its a good vodka i mix it with orange juice and sprite tastes so good my favorite mix. It wouldnt be my go vodka but its not bad at all.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.