BY SKYY

Charlotte T.
Such a great vodka. One of my favourites by far. However, I am not overly keen on the the flavour vodkas and prefer to add my own flavours
Pebbles💓 I.
Enugu
Its one of my favorite, but I guess it's okay to take a shot and and mix with a lot of coca cola, personally I can take it anywhere it cool
Angie S.
Warman, Saskatchewan
Skyy Vodka has a nice light melon flavour that changes up your drink. It is nice for something different. Great woth lots of ice and soda.
Jeska K.
Sky vodka is great but I got a bottle of it in Jamaica that was not real vodka. It was likely methyl alcohol, not skyy's fault. But scary!
Natalia G.
Linares, Nuevo León
Has a good taste but nothing crazy. You can mix it and still have a good taste. I'm not that much into alcohol but I really like this one.
katelyn b.
Winnipeh
Super smooth vodka, great taste. It mixes great with many different mixes and it doesn't have a strong alcohol taste like other vodkas do.
Melanie E.
Baruta
Excelente vodka, 100% recomendado en todos sus sabores, lo puedes mezclar con un refresco o tomarte lo sólo y siempre va a saber excelente.
SHANNON G.
Not my go to drink. This drink has an overpowering burn that I mostly enjoy on a hot summer day. It mixes very well with anything citrusy!
Cynthia S.
Muy buena, suave no se siente la resaca Skyy Vodka es un trago agradable para reuniones familiares en cocteles para las chicas
Lauren M.
North Sydney
I have been drinking this vodka for 15 years. It is so fantastic, smooth taste and perfect price. I always choose Skyy when its available.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.