BY SKYY

Tiana B.
Swansea
A great vodka to add into your cocktails, makes the cocktails easier to drink and brings out the flavours in the other ingredients in the cocktails.
Ashley G.
Welland, ON
I don' mind this vodka, however it wouldn' be my first choice . I have to drink this with a heavier mixer such as orange juice or a slushy.
Zoe R.
Abbotsford , BC
Great flavour, mixes well with other drinks. Good value for the price. Love the blue packaging, would recommend to my friends. Definitely affordable!
Jovan L.
Calgary, AZ
Skyy vodka is a mid shelf liquor which I find to be somewhat syrupy when too cold. It does the trick, but it's not one I would drink without a mixer.
Jasmine S.
Sault Sainte Marie
Goes down smoothly, tastes great! Very pretty bottle so it is reusable as a candle holder when done! So continues use after youre done your drink!
Megan R.
This was my vodka of choice during my college days, definitely one of the higher, more expensive brands but well worth the price ! LCBO carries it
Dave S.
Ottawa, ON
smooth clean taste. have absolutely no complaints. This product is a little on the pricier side of things but tastes good for what you pay for.
Serena G.
Sarnia, ON
Skyy vodka is by far the best, smoothest vodka I've been tried. After try it for the first time in a whim, it has now became my go to vodka band !
Khloe F.
Tastes like any other plain vodka, if it is on sale I'd recommend it over Smirnoff but at a higher price tag it is just as good as any other type.
Fairly good vodka. I'm not a huge fan of sky vodka comparatively to other vodkas. It has a strong aftertaste and is not as smooth as other brands.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.