BY SKYY

Sasha V.
Ashford, Kent
This vodka was actually recommended to me July a friend so I thought I'd give it for a party. I purchased it from Tesco and I have to say compared to other vodka brands it was a lot smoother to drink and flavour wise also! Price wise it is roughly on the same level as Absolut and I would say the two products are very similar however I do prefer the packaging of Skyy and overall I would rate this drink a 9/10 the only disadvantage being the pricing slightly higher than other vodka brands.
Rea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I like how smooth this drink was. It doesn't burn as much in your throat. Its better to mix it with a blended flavoured ice drinks. Its a staple in a party (WELL, in our parties)
Mindy B.
Alberta
Decent for the price you pay.  Goes down smooth, not usually my first choice unless it's on sale or looking for a change. Usually buy is a coop, get dividence back on it.
Chantelle B.
This vodka is perfect for a night out and comes in various flavours. I preferred the original make as I felt that I was able to mix it with other drinks more easily. Other brands do have different tastes in terms of vodka and overall I think it's smooth and will definitely help you have a good night out.
Brianne S.
St. John's, NL
One of my favorite brands of vodka, and often my go-to brand. It doesn’t have too harsh of a burning taste or a bad aftertaste. And it is very affordable on a budget.
Lana K.
Kerrobert, SK
Very smooth and enjoyable. My go-to brand when looking for vodka. It's price point is comparable to brands of lesser quality. Glad it's a common brand so it's relatively easy to find in most liquor stores.
Alex W.
Wolfville, NS
It's a good vodka, a tad on the strong side for taste however, and I typically like it to be a little smoother. However, since that's a personal preference it's really the only drawback in my mind
Akianna M.
SDQ618048 Akianna Lopez 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A Miami, florida
is a strong drink but is accompanied by a mixer but it has a good taste after mixing it.
It's good to share with friends and enjoy a while, i bought it in licor store, drinks and markets, the price its very razonable. i recommend this products to other.
Carole D.
I love the blue bottle! It's a great Vodka to make Martini and Caesars. The price is decent and I buy it at Co-op liquor store. I think the taste is better then the alternative. It's delicious especially in cocktails.  I would definitively buy again.
Marilou M.
St-Joseph-de-Sorel
I Think SKYY Vodka is one of the best vodka's available in the market, price per value, quality in mind! I had a russian wedding, with a bottle represented on each table, and will state, everyone enjoyed the vodka immensely! Served Frozen only! and what a package! Frosted Blue Bottles. Intense! And little or no hangovers the next day. Nazdoroviya!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.