BY SKYY

Emma C.
Wasn't a bad vodka by any means however it wasn't as strong as other vodkas i have tried. I noticed i needed more than usual to feel the kick
Renee S.
Winnipeg
Does the trick on a night out. Good with sprite or 7up. Nice chilled. Refreshing. Good with any fruit juice. Easy to mask the sting of vodka.
Jordan L.
Dryden, ON
For the price, this is a good vodka. I recommend using it for mixed drinks as it is not as smooth as I would like to drink it straight.
kelsey o.
Edmonton
Not as expensive as super fancy vodkas yet still tastes pretty alright. Usually my go-to vodka unless something else is on sale and tasty.
Pebbles💓 I.
Enugu
Its one of my favorite, but I guess it's okay to take a shot and and mix with a lot of coca cola, personally I can take it anywhere it cool
kari d.
amherstburg, ON
great taste and flavour!! so smooth and refreshing!! I love to drink Skyy vodka with water and a lemon as well as mixed with fresh juice!!
Leilani S.
This brand is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but I can have one drink. If i were to purchase Vodka and this is was my choice I would.
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
This is a great vodka. I love how it comes in so many other flavors as well. It's not my first pic for vodka but it definetly dose the job.
Cynthia S.
Muy buena, suave no se siente la resaca Skyy Vodka es un trago agradable para reuniones familiares en cocteles para las chicas
Jeska K.
Sky vodka is great but I got a bottle of it in Jamaica that was not real vodka. It was likely methyl alcohol, not skyy's fault. But scary!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.