BY SKYY

Jennifer R.
Toronto, ON
I enjoy this vodka, I find it goes on sale quite frequently at the LCBO. It has a smooth taste that is easy to mix with and drink on its own.
Renee S.
Winnipeg
Does the trick on a night out. Good with sprite or 7up. Nice chilled. Refreshing. Good with any fruit juice. Easy to mask the sting of vodka.
Veronica H.
A classic! It never disappoints anyone! I love how it tastes, it’s different than others even when it’s vodka this one tastes a lot better!❤️
Dalan D.
This stuff wrecked me. I blacked out and it tasted AWFUL. I refuse to drink it though i believe its more a me poblem then a product problem.
Alyssa B.
Calgary
Great tasting vodka, no harsh taste. Bit more expensive than other brands. When I used it to mix drinks, the drink was smooth and enjoyable.
Kaitlyn G.
Mississauga, ON
I haven’t drank vodka in a long time but this stuff is pretty good. Add some cranberry juice to it and it’s delicious!Skyy Vodka
Ivellise S.
Guayama
I love this vodka. Its a modest price, great taste and great to make mix drinks! I would recommended to all my friends. SKYY Vodka
Katherine O.
Chile
This vodka it's the traditional one.. I love it. The taste is amazing. You are going to love it too. You can drink it with some others drinks
Emma C.
Wasn't a bad vodka by any means however it wasn't as strong as other vodkas i have tried. I noticed i needed more than usual to feel the kick
Carly M.
courtice, ON
decent taste if mixed but would
not drink on ice or alone. not as smooth as grey goose or other premium vodkas but good value for the money.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.