BY SKYY

Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
Pretty decent. The bottle is beautiful. The flavor is strong and nice, you can mix it with juices.
Brendy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this is one of my favorites. Even though it’s strong I like it very much. It is a yes for me
Kylie B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a good inexpensive vodka. Pretty smooth and I didn’t have a hangover either.
In comparison to other vodkas in the range, it has the best price to value. I would definitely buy it again, probably for a party.
Amber D.
Moline
The taste was horrible. Did not taste well in any mixed drinks. Definitely needs improvement on distillery. Was told this would be super good. Have never bought it since.
Kayla C.
Cape Coral , FL
I love the quality and taste of this brand. Not too expensive and I would say affordable. Perfect to mix with juice. I definitely will continue buying this brand especially for big get togethers.
Meghan P.
Huntersville, NC
Great vodka for a great price! I usually never drink it on its own, but add a mixer and it’s very enjoyable!
Pooja A.
Silvis, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am usually not a person who likes the taste of alcohol but this this is really good to mix with. I can hardly taste it when I drink it with fruit punch. I don’t know how it taste by itself but I recommend it for mixed drinks.
Leah T.
Converse
  SKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka I really like this and I don’t like infused liquor but this mixed with club is great! And not bad as far as price goes
Ashley S.
Ravenden
Great smooth flavor. A little pricey but it's great for the value. Great to mix or drink straight. Mixes very well with strawberries
Brittany P.
Anaheim
I don’t drink to often but when I do I like to just mix vodka with a juice or soda. This has always been a brand recommended to me and I have had no disappointments with this brand. I think they have a great variety of options and they are very affordable!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.