BY SKYY

Kristina L.
Westmount , WY
Haven't tried this product straight but it's great in mixed drinks. Smooth and subtle. A little more expensive than standard vodkas but won't break the bank.
Hannah L.
My friend always bought this and I tried it and it is very good. Tastes higher end but the price point is quite affordable! Very good as a mix or on its own
Erin H.
Cambridge
Sky vodka used to be my go to. It's got a good taste and a reasonable price! I would still choose this, however I do prefer other brands over this now.
Sharlene D.
I love this vodka! It's great mixed with pineapple banana juice and ice. Mmm. Give it a try. I'm really looking forward to trying their flavoured ones next.
Naife N.
I recommend this drink because it's strong and you can add some juice or liquor and play with the taste off it, so you drink something different every time!!
Angie A.
Sky is another one of my go to vodkas. Easy to drink, not harsh at all. The price is affordable and the bottle is a beautiful blue, which is very attractive.
Tash
Not my preferred vodka. Skyy vodka in my opinion does not have the smoothest taste, it is a little harsh. I would also change the image and labeling of it
Natasha M.
Gravenhurst, ON
SKYY vodka has a smooth flavor that mixes well with pretty much any juice or soft drink. At a reasonable price point, this is a great buy for any occasion!
Taylor U.
Edmonton
It's a clean taste for sure. Great for mixing with most things. I prefer flavored vodkas myself but it wasn't too over bearing - relatively average price.
Dana Y.
Regina
Very smooth tasting and not too harsh compared to other vodkas. There are lots of really unique and good flavours that many of the other brands don’t have.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.