BY SKYY

Élodie L.
Lévis
Meilleur vodka à mon avis. Je l'utilise toujours à mes cocktails et c'est excellent . Elle ne cgoûte pas l'alcool affriction comme la smirnoff!!  Elle est plutot dispendieuse mais ça en vaut la peine!!
Amanda T.
Petersfield, CO
This is my go to vodka. Not only do I like the taste of it but it get the indented job done. I also just really love the packaging of it! I buy it at the local liquor mart & love that I get air miles for it! So yummy
Christine M.
Shawville, AK
Doesn't even taste like you're drinking vodka, it goes down so smooth! Especially straight out of the freezer. Great value for the price, about middle shelf. When I buy vodka, this is the brand!
jordan l.
Tastes like vodka hahah. Not too harsh! A little pricey but worth it. First time consumer, not the usual brand I buy. It was purchased at LCBO in Ontario, Canada. I would recommend it to others.
Erin M.
bedfordview
Sky vodka is a great vodka, however because I always use a mixer when it comes to vodka I can't say that it's superior to some of the other brands I purchase, but it is a tad more expensive.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton , ON
Super smooth! One of my favourite Vodka to serve my guest, especially for my Cesars! It just blends naturally with the drink, and it’s at the perfect price point. Sky vodka girl all the way.
Devona W.
Calgary, AB
I really don't like this vodka. I bought it one time and I will never buy it again. The after taste was horrible and it didn't even taste good mixed with Tropicana... which is what I use to mix most of my vodka
Jennifer G.
Midland, ON
This is my go to vodka as I am a vodka soda drinker I like to have a very smooth, not too strong tasting vodka. I find that Sky Vodka is not too strong and adds the right flavour to my drinks.
Sara M.
Wasaga Beach , ON
It is a great tasting vodka. I prefer to put it in the freezer before use. It is not priced too badly either. Very nice on the rocks or in a mixed drink. I always purchase mine at the lcbo.
Alitzel R.
Mexico
mis delicioso y fresco si lo tomas frio no necesariamente es embrigante con consumir uno de estos productos pero es bueno si lo que queires es probar algo diferente con toques de alcohol
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.