BY SKYY

Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
Great tasting vodka. Very affordable not too pricey. You can buy it at any liquor store with proper ID. It’s about the same as others. I would definitely recommend it to others. Especially for the holidays.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I did not actually like this vodka. For the price, I thought it tasted similar to bottom shelf vodka. It was pretty hard to swallow and didn’t actually mix well with chasers. Just had a weird taste overall.
Cassidy M.
As far as unflavored vodkas though this is one of my favorites (it is definitely affordable too)! It’s even better when chilled and made with a mixed drink-I love cran vodkas and this is usually what I’d use!
Alisa-Ann B.
Palm Bay, FL
So smooth and delicious perfect for any sort of mixed drink that calls for vodka & I love the bottle also... it's affordable and smooth personally it is my favorite and I know a lot of people who drink it
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I love Skyy but I think it is a bit overpriced. I like other brands just as much that aren’t as expensive and I can get them all at the same liquor store. I do love the packaging and am always satisfied with the product
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
It’s not a very fun drink plain i recommend to mix with soda and pineapple juice it’s not too strong either but with a few sips you can feel good... but definitely mix it to make it more tasteful and fun.
Zoe B.
very strong and good price for the alcohol content. stronger than your average vodka. would purchase for special occasions but not on a regular basis. more expensive than other vodkas but still reasonable.
Kristen K.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite vodka. It is not overly expensive but still is not as bad as other cheap vodkas. I love the bottle, I think they’re beautiful. I would recommend this to others and would purchase again.
Destiny C.
Fort Collins
First off i love how pretty the bottle is. It's what caught ny attention. I mixed this with berry flavored soda and it was a great combination. Was really smooth going down and didn't make me cringe. Will be buying again.
haley k.
Skiatook, OK
You can tell this vodka has been filtered so many times just because of how smooth it is and how easily it goes down. It doesn’t taste the best but there’s not a lot of alcohol that does. I would buy again
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.