BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Charity B.
Helena, AL
Not quite as smooth as grey goose, but still has a very nice taste. Goes well with orange juice.
Morgan G.
Desoto, TX
I went out with my friends one night and we drank nothing but skyy the entire night it was so lit
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
Good cheap alcohol. What I drank when I was a broke college student. This will do the job for ya
Melanieand E.
Rockdale, TX
Pretty good. I don’t go out of my way just to purchase this brand but I also have no complaints.
Merideth G.
Clinton twp
Love this product! Very smooth and very accessible to buy. Reasonable price for a great product!
Diana D.
Perfect for our party! Everyone was able to add their favorite mixer to enjoy a nice cold drink.
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
Great taste smooth very good and refreshing!!! Easy to use bottle for the size since it’s slimmer
Erin T.
Very Smooth! This is best chilled and is pretty affordable for the flavor. It is a midrange tier!
Stephanie K.
Used in mix drinks, was very smooth and didn’t leave the normal ‘vodka’ after taste in ur mouth!
MacKenzie L.
This skyy vodka is very good! I like to drink this with lemonade!!! I love it in the summer time!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.