BY SKYY

Bobi P.
Scarborough, AK
Good, great for adding for mixed drinks. Not the smoothest. Good bang for your buck, does the job. Boughten it a few times and would again. Bought at the lcbo. Great flto bring as a gift for a party.
Nontando F.
Cape town
Skyy Vodka is my first love😊. I cant go to any Concert or Street Bash without my Skyy, whenever i'm having a wild night i always have my Skyy + Sprite + Cranberry juice 😍
Nadine M.
WINNIPEG, MB
I like the brand of vodka... The taste is great, it's affordable and not to pricey like some other brands,often found on sale. I have bought this brand quite a few times
MaryDee D.
Saint, NY
it's good for the price ! It gets you nice and tipsy , does what it's supposed to do. I would reccomend this brand if you are on a budget but you still want to turn up
Clarissa N.
Pretty great vodka for the price. Not too expensive and refined enough that it doesn't leave a nasty burn in your throa. love mixing it with lime juice and ginger ale.
Christine G.
Wiarton, ON
Decent vodka but not my favourite. I find it to be a bit more harsh and not as smooth as I prefer. I generally drink vodka and water so taste is very important to me!
Shannon L.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed Skyy vodka. I found it to be decent for the price point. I usually mix it with juice but found I could enjoy Skyy with water so I was pleasantly surprised.
Vanessa C.
Petawawa, ON
Love this vodka , it has a subtle taste to it making it easier to mix with softer drinks . A little pricier but definitely worth it! I would definitely buy it again
Victoria S.
Labrador City, NL
My favourite vodka, it had such a smooth taste, no yucky aftertaste and I actually find that it doesn't leave me with such as bad a headache as other brands do.
Miguel S.
San Juan
It's good! It does the job and it's also really good to mix with juices/other liquors IMO. You can literally find it almost anywhere and the price is not that bad!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.