BY SKYY

Gina R.
Caracas, DC

I imagine most women prefer fruity versions. I prefer the original fragrant and flavored option. When you add the natural orange juice it becomes a delicious and soft drink. Of course she would buy it again. I loved. I invite you to try it
Alison G.
For me it's like a regular vodka, not a big deal neither a bad purchase. It's not my first option, when I buy it is because of a promotion or because there's no other option. The price is okay, actually affordable. But is satisfying if you are not a big vodka fan.
Brittany K.
APO
Favorite vodka company by far. They have the best taste. Very great quality for the price. I haven't tried the flavored ones yet but I can only imagine how good they taste. I tend to buy this at the liquor store. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone.
María Gabriela L.
very goooood, I really like it. The Sky Blu Vodka is a very excellent liquor for the preparation of cocktails, The bottle its also beautifull . it is a very good option when choosing according to what you want to prepare at the time of a special occasion.
Claudia R.
Lima
A pesar del bajo precio, considero que tiene buen sabor y sobretodo que no da mucha resaca ni dolores de cabeza. Solo lo he probado dos veces hace 1 o 2 años. La primera vez me lo regalaron por mi cumpleaños y la segunda lo compré por decisión propia.
Brianna O.
Courtenay , BC
I'm not really a booze snob and sure this vodka is top shelf, but there's microdistilleries with far better product at a similar if not better price point.  I bought this when I was in my early twenties and wanted to seem classy.  Now that I drink for pleasure, the appeal is lost.
Patricia S.
One of the purest vodka's I've ever tried! It goes down extremely smoothly compared to other brands. It's a great vodka to mix  or to take on its own. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it in my opinion! Definitely satisfied with my purchase!
Ana M.
It's the best drink I've had, the best nights I've spent with this friend in company and alone, and she has never failed me, the truth is, I think I've failed her, but she does not care, she's always there for me
Courtney W.
St, NL
I would recommend Skyy Vodka. It is generally my go to vodka; however, it is a bit more pricey compared to other vodkas. The taste is smooth and does't burn going down, as compared to other vodka's. I will definitely buy it again at Christmastime.
Lauren W.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
If you like vodka you’ll like sky cause it’s pretty much the same as all vodka’s. I bought it at Asda cause it was on offer, can’t really remember what offer it was now. Like I said it’s just vodka really. Would probably buy again because I drink alcohol
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.