BY SKYY

Denise D.
Neu-Isenburg
Personally I think that this is the best vodka to drink. I don't really like the taste of vodka tho, but Sky tates pretty much like nothing which makes it easy to mix and drink. Also, I never really got a hangover after drinking Sky. :-D
Judith C.
Really soft to taste, blends well with other liquors, lot of product per bottle, excelent quality-price, does not give you hangover, you can find it everywhere in the city, i usually buy at liquor stores or markets,. definetely would buy again
Courtney G.
London, GA
This is an okay brand of vodka. Fairly priced... I first purchased this bottle for its price and look I love the blue. The taste is okay... I would recommend it to someone making a mixed cocktail an dkesent want to spend to much but still have okay vodka.
Steph D.
Stephenville, NL
Awesome Vodka for the price!  Bought at my local liquor store because of an Airmiles offer.  It is now one of my favorites! Smooth taste, no "rubbing alcohol" taste like some other vodkas I have tried in the past for around the same price.  Recommend!!
Gabriela R.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Great Vodka and incredible bottle design. The taste is really goos but also goes well with soda or fruits (as in Caipirinhas). In my opinion, it is as good as Smirnoff. I bought this from a supermarket and would recommend it to a friend.
Valerie L.
Ponce
I like very much how it feels to the palate this vodka but it is the one that to the other day of drinking it leaves with horrible headache I can not say that I do not and I drink again because if but if there is another better option
Disha S.
Dubai, Dubai
Skyy is a decent vodka brand, reasonably priced. Goes well with most mixers and is good to have for house parties. Easily available at MMI and Dubai Duty Free. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys a vodka coke over the weekend.
Nichole W.
Middle Sackville , LA
Sky Vodka is a great tasting, smooth drink. I used to buy this from the liquor store when I lived up north. Although everything there is pricey, this was one of the better tasting, affordable Vodkas to buy. Overall, a great purchase!
Charlotte C.
Toronto, ON
It was fine but nothing special. If I'm going for a premium vodka, I'd rather just get Belvedere if I'm being honest. Grabbed it at the LCBO when it was on sale and didn't feel like going with a cheap one, but there are better options.
Halie G.
shawnigan lake
Sooo Smooth, fresh and can be mixed with anything, or it can be drank in shots. I have purchased this vodka many times. You get what you pay for when it comes to any kind of liquor. And this is by far the best for the price :)
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.