BY SKYY

Anita J.
Winnipeg, MA
Skyy Vodka is one of our favorite vodka's.  Smooth even enjoyable taste.  We keep a bottle always in the freezer for that sudden company dropping by for making drinks.  It is the vodka we know we can turn to for an enjoyable drink  as the quality is always there.  We don't drink often but when we do to we turn to Skyy
Jade R.
Pine River, MB
I have tried thia vodka on a few different occasions. I am a very social drinker, when I do drink I don't like a very strong vodka. It makes me think of hair spray yuck! When Ive tried skyy it impressed me, I could taste the vodka but it was subtle just how i like it. I have not tried the flavored skyy vodka yet but I do look forward to!
Jade N.
17 Benalder Street, Glasgow
I'm not a massive vodka lover anymore, but I used to enjoy this. Usually given to me as a gift it was a bit nicer than receiving a litre of Smirnoff. The bottle was pretty to look at and the vodka didn't burn when going down at all. Pretty decent price, and you can make a cute candle holder out of it in the end! Skyy Vodka
Haley J.
Sydney, NS
Definitely a cheaper vodka. You have to pay for quality and taste in my opinion. If you are on a budget then this is the vodka for you to buy at the liquor store. Although, I find it doesn't taste very good at all and it's not smooth.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Love having this vodka mixed with lemon and lime soda. Makes it super refreshing and tasty. Doesn't leave a horrible after taste like some vodkas. Just gives your drink a real nice kick. Have always liked this brand even their pre mixes.
Manesha P.
I'm not a neat drinker of alcohol, but I must say this was a treat! Very clean flavor. Loved the smoothness of the alcohol. It was delicious and I'm certainly not disappointed with it.  I had it as a party so I can't really comment on the price or where I bought it from. I will definitely recommend it!
Melissa F.
Trenton, NS
Dangerously good, makes me become a social butterfly. I recommend this brand of vodka to all friends and relatives that are look for a quality smooth tasting vodka. I purchase this brand through my local liquor store establishment on a regular basis! Great for a night out with friends or a night in on the couch
Kelsey P.
This is one of the smoothest vodkas I've tried.  It costs more than your basic bottle will but is much more drinkable.  It doesn't fight the mix, it slips in and takes the lead like a good dance partner.  I may be biased by the bottle (I love the blue) but this is a vodka I tend to keep in stock.
Michelle J.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like this vodka, but it is not as smooth as Belvedere. I usually mix it with soda and lime, which gets rid of the after taste. The packaging is nice, and I really like the royal blue bottle.  I buy my alcohol at the LCBO, since I live in Canada and it is pretty inexpensive for a decent vodka!
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Love love love this vodka. It is very smooth, affordable and available in most liquor stores. I have purchased this vodka on a few occasions. It is a great alternative to belvedere and grey goose.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.