BY SKYY

Brittany B.
Red deer , AB
This vodka is smooth. It has a good price point as well. The bottle is sleek and stylish which draws the eye to it. I would recommend buying Skyy for anyone planning a party or that drinks vodka.
Kyla J.
This vodka is  smooth, at a decent price point. It’s neutral, and water-like which is good for a vodka. Over all I did really enjoy this vodka, I’ve purchased it more than once. Compared to other vodkas I’ve tried at lower prices (or instance Smirnoff or absolut) it was really tasty, and worth the bump in price for the quality.
Madi C.
London
Some may say that vodka is vodka, but you can definitely tell the difference between the quality in various brands. Skyy is one of the better options on the spectrum, tasting more like something you should actually be consuming rather than paint stripper like some competitors do!

Mix with cloudy lemonade to create my personal favorite.
Mayela G.
Como cualquier Vodka es suave y perfecto para combinar con Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin CDole 100% Pineapple Juice, se consigue un cóctel bastante dulce, no hay mejor manera de mezclar el Vodka
christine h.
Emly, co.tipperary, Munster
Skyy Vodka is a premium vodka without the premium price tag!!
Skyy Vodka has an amazing crisp taste. My favorite way to drink it is mixed with sprite free and ice cold.
Along with the great taste the bottle is also amazing looking too. Skyy Vodka have many flavors available in the range too, to add a little twist to the mix.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
It has a good price-quality ratio, with a soft and delicate flavor.It is very good to take it alone with ice as well as mixing it with some other drink, preferably a juice. I have tried it a couple of times and I would try it again.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
I have been drinking this particular vodka for over 10 years. It has a very very smooth taste and it is not strong when you mix it right. It is very affordable at $30 for a 26 litre of vodka. I like that you can mix just about anything you want too. I like orange juice, sprite and an ounce of Skyy Vodka. Great choice! Recommend
Amanda W.
Armstrong, BC
Smooth in taste, goes down easily. Not my top pick of vodka, would prefer a grey goose on a good day; but for price point, this one lands in my top 3 list. I love that Skyy has many different flavors to choose from, which enhances my cocktails.
Katie L.
Picton, ON
High Quality vodka at a moderate price point. Is it my favourite vodka, no but I would certainly buy it again. I know there are lots of flavoured vodkas that Skyy offers however I yet to try them. Overall I would say that I am pleased with the taste of this product and would recommend it to others.
MIRANDA M.
Ottawa, ON
I find that Skyy vodka is fairly decent. I am not a huge vodka drinker as I easily get hangovers from it. But I find that this vodka doesn’t affect me as much (hangover wise). To me it tastes like any other vodka, so if you’re looking for one that may not give you as bad of a hangover I recommend this one.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.