BY SKYY

Deanna K.
Caledonia, AL
The packaging of skyy vodka is the most appealing aspect of this vodka. The blue bottle is what made me purchase it the first time. Cool looking bottle will drag me in every time! It's a cheaper option out of the selection available, and you can tell. It's strong and rough!
Samantha G.
Toronto, WY
Pretty average Vodka, I would say it's on the same level as Smirnoff. Pretty basic tasting but a little more expensive. You can get it in your local LCBO on the regular. It's pricier than your average bar rail shot, so I would suggest just treating yourself with something a little better tasting even if it's more expensive. There is nothing great really about this vodka.
Bethany W.
Minto, NB
Skyy Vodka is my number one favourite vodka! I have tried many over the years and this one is by far the best that I have tried. This is a product that I highly recommend to someone looking for a great vodka that doesn't have a strong overpowering taste! I would definitely buy again and is found at any provincial liquor store!   Skyy Vodka
Hanh N.
North York, ON
An okay vodka. A lot better than your regular run for the mill Smirnoff and it does offer a lot of variety of flavours. Liquor does end up being a taste test preference though so you need to try to see if it's what you like. My preference is Grey Goose which is smoother but if I needed some easy decent pricing vodka this would be it. Skyy Vodka
Brittany B.
Red deer , AB
This vodka is smooth. It has a good price point as well. The bottle is sleek and stylish which draws the eye to it. I would recommend buying Skyy for anyone planning a party or that drinks vodka.
Kyla J.
This vodka is  smooth, at a decent price point. It’s neutral, and water-like which is good for a vodka. Over all I did really enjoy this vodka, I’ve purchased it more than once. Compared to other vodkas I’ve tried at lower prices (or instance Smirnoff or absolut) it was really tasty, and worth the bump in price for the quality.
Madi C.
London
Some may say that vodka is vodka, but you can definitely tell the difference between the quality in various brands. Skyy is one of the better options on the spectrum, tasting more like something you should actually be consuming rather than paint stripper like some competitors do!

Mix with cloudy lemonade to create my personal favorite.
Mayela G.
Como cualquier Vodka es suave y perfecto para combinar con Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin CDole 100% Pineapple Juice, se consigue un cóctel bastante dulce, no hay mejor manera de mezclar el Vodka
christine h.
Emly, co.tipperary, Munster
Skyy Vodka is a premium vodka without the premium price tag!!
Skyy Vodka has an amazing crisp taste. My favorite way to drink it is mixed with sprite free and ice cold.
Along with the great taste the bottle is also amazing looking too. Skyy Vodka have many flavors available in the range too, to add a little twist to the mix.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
It has a good price-quality ratio, with a soft and delicate flavor.It is very good to take it alone with ice as well as mixing it with some other drink, preferably a juice. I have tried it a couple of times and I would try it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.