BY SKYY

Kashmir W.
Little Rock, AR
I love the taste of Skyy vodka! It is very high quality for the price. This is a vodka that I would purchase for any occasion for mixing or for taking shots!
Kayla C.
Cape Coral , FL
I love the quality and taste of this brand. Not too expensive and I would say affordable. Perfect to mix with juice. I definitely will continue buying this brand especially for big get togethers.
Christeen W.
Honey Grove
It is what you get for the price. Doesn't tast like rubbing alcohol like the cheap stuff and mixes well with just about anything.
Andrea U.
Lubbock, TX
Great vodka to drink if you’re not wanting something super cheap but also not super expensive! Tastes great.
Pooja A.
Silvis, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I am usually not a person who likes the taste of alcohol but this this is really good to mix with. I can hardly taste it when I drink it with fruit punch. I don’t know how it taste by itself but I recommend it for mixed drinks.
Leah T.
Converse
  SKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka I really like this and I don’t like infused liquor but this mixed with club is great! And not bad as far as price goes
Sierra S.
Clearwater
I really enjoy sky vodka because it is affordable, delicious, comes in a wide variety of flavors (watermelon being my favorite) and it’s delicious no matter what I mix it with.
Brittany P.
Anaheim
I don’t drink to often but when I do I like to just mix vodka with a juice or soda. This has always been a brand recommended to me and I have had no disappointments with this brand. I think they have a great variety of options and they are very affordable!
Mishelle W.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Costco
A smooth vodka that compliments the drink you’re mixing. Easy to drink a beautiful bottle that always grabs my attention. Great flavor that never overwhelms. Decent price for the quality of product. I always make sure to have it on hand.
Christian F.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty smooth vodka at an affordable price. I normally buy this for mixing drinks and creating frozen adult treats. Compared to other vodkas it’s very strong and doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste. I’d recommend others to buy it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.