BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Kimberly N.
Anchorage, AK
This vodka is also very smooth like Titos and has a good flavor but is a little on the strong side.
Samantha O.
Salem
Out of all vodkas this is my favorite. For a vodka it is not to strong of an rubbing alcohol taste.
Juli B.
Henryetta, OK
This drink is Clean and delicious. Mixes easily, the price is worth the product. Overall satisfied.
Lacy P.
We always used this vodka because it was good quality and decent price! I’d recommend it to others.
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
It’s a smooth vodka to drink, but personally I don’t like it still. Maybe because it was no flavor
Brittney M.
Lafayette
Great price point for a good vodka. Not as smooth as some others I’ve tried, but not a bad flavor.
Alyssa D.
annapolis
This product is priced well and is perfect to have for mixers. The price definitely keeps me buying
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
It's an okay vodka. Not my first choice. Usually only if they have flavors at the bar or something
Camila B.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
It’s a great liquor with excellent cost benefit! You can mix it with anything! One of my favorites.
Hali D.
Conover, NC
This is the only vodka I PREFER plain. The taste is so smooth you can literally drink it straight.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.