BY SKYY

Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favourite vodkas.This vodka is lovely and smooth.and does not have the bitter lemony aftertaste either Discovered in a bar one day and so good I had to get a bottle.
Lucy T.
Etobicoke, ON
Really not the greatest vodka but anything really is better than Smirnoff! I bought this a couple of times when I was of drinking age. It's affordable and it gets the job done!
Tereza M.
Niagara Falls
pretty good brand of vodka, smooth taste mixes well. Have not tried any flavours of this brand, purchased at local lcbo cost is a bit higher than other brand name vodkas
Cheryl C.
Glasgow
This is one of the best vodkas I have tasted. It is very smooth and has a nice after taste. It goes with many different kinds of mixer but is a bit pricey. Overall very good.
Beth W.
I enjoy this vodka quite a lot, it is crisp and smooth and mixes well
Personally it's not my favourite vodka to drink neat but it works in mixed drinks and cocktails
Hellen C.
Sempre com o sabor marcante da Vodka da Skyy, esta é tradicional com seu tamanho no exato para um evento ou descontração favorável, possui um aroma gostoso e embalagem linda.
Selena D.
Vancouver
One of my favourite vodkas. Omg this is the vodka that made me realized that there were way better vodkas than I thought. It is smooth and do not give me the bitterness after taste.
PaigeDroog D.
peterborough
Wasn’t my favourite type of vodka, burnt too much going down. May have gotten a little too drunk so it left that bad taste in my mouth. Good price thoughSKYY Vodka
Meagan C.
Smooth, but inexpensive. Great addition to any liquor cupboard. It was delicious when added to a great mix. I usually would purchase this at the LCBO. I find it compares well to other alternatives. I would recommend this to others.
Jorge F.
Has a good taste, feels good on the palate, good to share with friends after a day of work, I will have to taste another variety of this same brand that I have seen with different flavors
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.