BY SKYY

Gloria M.
porterville
Not too smooth and doesn’t mix well with juices. I prefer more of a mild vodka this is in your face. The blue bottle makes it feel and look nice has a good price point. Will not be recommending this product.
April R.
Riverside
This is a decent vodka and not to over priced . It is a better quality then most and doesn’t give you a headache . If you can afford the super pricey vodka this is definitely my go to . I will keep buying it
Kaitlin B.
Edmond
Skyy vodka is probably one of my most favorites. It’s not too strong and it gets the job done! It’s a little pricey but if you like a good vodka it’s well worth the money! I would recommend this to everyone!
Frances V.
Tulsa, OK
Really good if you mix with jolly ranchers it’s affordable it depends if u wanna have a good time repeat consumer one of my favorites at the liquor store mostly yes I would love to buy it again it’s worth it
Gabby M.
Poplarville
This is a great vodka in my opinion. It’s particularly great when you mix it in mixed drinks or Jell-O shots. I bought some months ago (I’m a light drinker) and still have some left. I would definitely buy again in the future.
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
Great product. Tastes great. Cute bottle (which is what some women look for). Can make any mixer with this vodka. This is the vodka we use when making Jell-O shots. We would 100% purchase this product again.
Megan C.
Alton, MO
Skyy Vodka This would be the best vodka to drink you buy any kind of vodka. I've had it only a few times because of how much it is but it's worth the money if you're looking for a good time! Lol
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Eh. It's okay for the price but I am pretty sure Smirnoff is cheaper and I kind of prefer the taste of that over this. Still works for mixed drinks but I don't think I would be happy taking shots of this at all.
Ashley P.
Santee
This is my friends favorite vodka I bought it for he birthday and we made Jell-O shots with it. Now you can’t waste the vodka with is the plan. It is definitely pricey but you get what you pay for when it comes to alcohol.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I did not actually like this vodka. For the price, I thought it tasted similar to bottom shelf vodka. It was pretty hard to swallow and didn’t actually mix well with chasers. Just had a weird taste overall.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.