BY SKYY

Carolina B.
Orlando
I bought one with a bit of
fear, but I gotta surprised the Skyy vodka is actually pretty good!It is not
very intense and it was amazing with lemon slices. Like it more than Smirnoff
Olariu C.
For a medium priced vodka, this is really good. Strong flavour, good taste! For me it is better than any other. Everybody has to try it at least once. I am sure that you won't regret.
alyssa c.
Kingston, ON
Although on the pricier side, this vodka is yummy and goes down so smoothly. It's good enough to drink on its own but also great when mixed. I prefer it over something like Smirnoff.
Amanda G.
Victoria
Smooth, great taste, excellent to mix with for Cesar's or any cocktail. Tastes delicious. Would buy again as I prefer its taste over other brands. I bought it at our local liquor store in Victoria. Definitely will be purchases in the future.
Brenda S.
Regina, SK
It's a good taste, I think the pricing is good. Pretty good selection for the different kinds of vodka. Doesn't taste like cheap liquor and you get your money worth. would definitely purchase again and recommend to other people who enjoy vodka
Vanessa B.
Westside
Very smooth aftertaste. Pairs well with sprite or cranberry juice! Was very tasty. The infused vodka however left a bad taste would choose over other vodkas in simular price range
Crystal A.
Chelmsford , CA
I love the smooth taste of this vodka. Especially when it's stored in the freezer. Much better when super cold!! Definitely would recommend for people as I by this vodka often!
Lucy T.
Etobicoke, ON
Really not the greatest vodka but anything really is better than Smirnoff! I bought this a couple of times when I was of drinking age. It's affordable and it gets the job done!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favourite vodkas.This vodka is lovely and smooth.and does not have the bitter lemony aftertaste either Discovered in a bar one day and so good I had to get a bottle.
Tereza M.
Niagara Falls
pretty good brand of vodka, smooth taste mixes well. Have not tried any flavours of this brand, purchased at local lcbo cost is a bit higher than other brand name vodkas
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.