BY SKYY

Candace F.
Halifax
Not my first choice in vodka but it is a nice vodka to mix drinks with. Price is reasonable and the bottle is that gorgeous blue. This would be something I serve if I was doing large quantities for guests because it’s more affordable.
Courtney T.
Smooth taste. Nice to mix with ginger ale! Bought at a local liquor store for not a bad price either! Would recommend this type of vodka if you want a smooth drink for the night! Haven't tried the fruity flavours. This does very well!
Tim C.
Fredericton
Smooth drinking vodka that I enjoy as much over rocks as I do in a mixed drink. I decided to try it on a whim and I was found it to be a delicious and affordable option. I have boughten this many times. I would recommend this product.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
This is not the best vodka I've tried. It is awesome for making coctels and mixing with citric juices. It is a dry, strong drink. I would not recommend drinking it alone. I would repurchase if the relation price-value was attractive at the moment
Cassandra C.
Ottawa, NV
This vodka is okay but is definitely not one of my favourites. I would put this on the same level as Smirnoff and Absolut. I prefer others to this. It's not as smooth as others but if you're used to the other two brands mentioned, I'm sure it will be fine.
TESSA P.
Bedford
This vodka is what I buy when I need some that is a touch more high end and smoother tasting. This vodka I could set a on the rocks if someone wanted it or mix it and it doesn’t have that sharp alcohol taste that cheaper spirits do.
Julie P.
Cornwall , ON
I first received this as a birthday gift, then had to repurchase one when I finished it. It goes down a lot smoother than Smirnoff vodka, and the price wasn't much different. Whenever I need to buy vodka, this one is my first choice.
Natalia G.
Probably it's the best thing I've ever used to satisfied some guests. I feel is sooo easy to use.
It's not the first time I go with Skyy for some party alcohol.
I def. recommend it. It's not expensive but you still feel is worth it
Anita I.
La botella es hermosa , la presentación se vende sola , es una vodka de sabor incomparable, para los amantes del vodka esta será la más interesante pues su sabor es fuerte y un olor particular que provoca tomársela sin ningún sabor adicional .
Siri C.
This vodka is very smooth and tastes expensive, I highly recommend! I bought it in Tesco as a special treat for myself! It's definitely worth the extra money in comparison to other cheaper vodkas and I would definitely buy again!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.