BY SKYY

Remy F.
Edmonton , WY
I would say that it tastes exactly like Polar Ice Vodka and that is personally my least favorite Vodka! I hate to give a product a bad review but I mean, for the price you can dfinately select a way better vodka than this..... Just saying :)
Sarah S.
Fonthill, ON
Love Skyy Vodka’s packaging, the beautiful blue bottle sets it apart from other vodkas bottles. Skyy vodka is more of a top shelf vodka, but worth every penny! I’m a repeat customer, and will continue to buy and recommend.
megan l.
Kelowna
This is all personal preference but this particular vodka has been known to make me feel sick. I know many people who enjoy this brand but also many who don't. Its one of those things you have to try for yourself to really know what its all about!!
Jenn S.
Skyy isn’t my favourite brand of vodka. It’s a bit sweet. To be honest, I would only repurchase if it was on sale at the liquor store. I would recommend buying Russian Standard if you’re looking for a cost effective brand.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Decent!! Not my go to vodka. It is very plain, which also makes it smooth and easy to drink. No real after burn when taken as a shot. It is an affordable vodka although there are better brands for a lower price. Cute bottle.
Courtney L.
Niagara Falls
Really like this Vodka mainly for mixing drinks. I do not like to shoot this vodka or drink it straight, it’s just not for me. I usually buy this for making Caesar’s since it’s such a great price and tastes great when mixed.
Anaibel F.
Doral, FL
The bottle is definitely a most have on a house bar. These vodka is good. Got it from the local drink store, compared to other brands I'd say it's quite good. The price was good somehow, but I'm not much into vodka.
Jennifer G.
 I got my first bottle of Skyy a couple of days ago and I just love it! Like it a lot more than Smirnoff and Absolut though of course nothing can beat Cristal.
Heather C.
Tottenham
Smooth and easy to mix drinks with or drink over ice. I enjoy it with most mix drinks and it’s probably one of my favourite vodkas. It’s priced fairly for the quality and would choose it over many of the other brands.
Tawane L.
There's a long time since I drink Skyy, I loce the taste, I tried with a lemon juice and sugar and It was really amazing! I love sweetie drinks, the price is really ok, and the bottle is pretty amazing, and beautiful.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.