BY SKYY

Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Skyy is actually my least favorite vodka. I don't find it to be super smooth and I think it's just super overpowering. I especially dislike the flavored Skyy vodkas. I would be very unlikely to purchase this consistently or at all. The best thing about it is the packaging.
Alisha B.
Peterborough
Average vodka. Inexpensive but not my favourite. Don’t buy it often. Probably been a few years since I’ve bought it and drank it actually. Gets the job done (gets you drunk) but doesn’t taste great. I’d recommend this to people who want an inexpensive vodka to drink.
Jennifer B.
Oshawa
Nice and smooth. Blends well into many mixes. Overall a decent vodka. <3 Mid range price but nothing too expensive. Bought at LCBO. Easy to find, with lots of options for flavours. Compares evenly or better then other vodkas I have tried. I would absolutely buy again.
Omar A.
is a good selection but no my favorite is good price i prefere other vodka but is no have much money is good option, i buy it in supermarket in the club. is good not delicious but is a normal tasted i recommend to other if dont have much money and want a normal vodka.
Gillian D.
I do like this vodka if I’m going for something on the cheaper end. But when it comes to alcohol for me I’d rather pay a little extra and experience high quality, such as Tito’s. I’ll buy again I’m sure once I’m low on money! It’s my favourite out of that price range
Amy C.
Roddickton , NL
Love it! Very smooth and great price! I just love that the bottke is so sleek and it really caught my eye! I bought it here at the local liquor store and it is simply delicious and I recommend it to all of my vodka loving friends. I am very satisfied with the product!
Martina C.
For a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike. Skyy is sometimes advertised as “the no hangover vodka”. Well, yep, this is true, but is also true for just about any premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities.
Nicole F.
Amherstview, ON
I've only ever had regular sky vodka, and it literally tasted like nail polish remover lol. I bought it at LCBO, it wasn't very expensive so can't say I haven't had it more than once but I definitely would never buy it again. Maybe a flavoured kind but not regular!
Tiffany M.
misawa
I think it’s a smooth vodka but I always tend to forget how it tastes. It definitely has a good kick. It’s effective for sure. I would say it tastes better than Smirnoff. So if you want a vodka that will get the job done this will do but can’t say it’s my favorite.
Danielle G.
Great vodka, tried it one night on a night out in a nightclub and it was great, worth the price. It's a very smooth drink. I had let all my friends try it as well and they love it. I buy it everything I have a drink now, the blue packaging is really nice as well.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.