BY SKYY

Jay G.
Skyy is a fine product. Not my top choice, but I also don’t mind it. It doesn’t seem to alter recipes or drinks when use, so I appreciate the standard it holds.
Betsy D.
Lafayette, IN
Smooth. Great Taste. Mixes well with diet citrus soda or flavored water. My favorite is a to mix it bit of fresh squeezed lemonade and some fresh berries.
Amanda N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My . go .to. for. any. type. of. mixed. drink. I. don't. drink. often, but. when. I. do, it's. always Skyy!
Rosa L.
Sebring
Purchased at: Publix
Sky is one of my favorite vodkas. Delicious on the rocks but I love to make a dirty martini with it. Crisp and flavorful. My go to vodka.
Aimee A.
Had this at a cookout not long ago,  again another vodka that for me squires a chaser but it wasn't as bad as some others.
Taran R.
Saint Paul, MN
My go to vodka for sure! I used to serve this at work at an airline, which got me started on it. Now it is what I generally buy when I want an affordable vodka that doesn't leave me feeling like crap the following day. Love it in my Bloody's!
Lacey S.
De Soto
I love how smooth it is compared to other vodka. It mixes very well with other juices. I would really recommend it to other people. I also couldn't believe how affordable it was. The packaging was very nice.i will definitely buy this again.
Cheryl W.
Tacoma
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like vodka. This brand is good. I think it is not as smooth as some other vodkas on the market. Thus one seems to burn more going down.

For a vodka conasuer this would be more for you! Its more vodka-e in flavor. Which some may like if you enjoy a good shot of it!

I do and have repurchased this brand over and over. In comparison, I prefer Absolut Vanilla a little more. I feel like my mouth is not on fire drinking Absolut brand.
Akiera S.
Memphis, TN
Skyy is good and affordable. I love you mixed it with orange juice and some grenadine garnish with a cherry.
Cristin G.
Florence
Purchased at: Kroger
Has too much of a bite. Not as smooth as I had hoped. Not my favorite vodka to drink but I would over some others
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.