BY SKYY

Amelia A.
Tulsa, OK
Sky vodka is sharp and refreshing. It will add that extra bit of class to any holiday party. I find it works great for Sunday brunch with the girls as well, mixed into screwdrivers or bloody Mary's
Jessica J.
Jacksonville, NC
Another good basic vodka, but not as requested. Not a stand alone type either. Definitely belongs in a mixed drink.
Crystal M.
Tuttle
Sky vodka is my go to liquor because you can mix it with anything and it taste good. It is great to have after. Long day of dealing with junk at work.
Jordan C.
Burleson, TX
It’s good don’t get me wrong but it’s not my favorite for the price. I’m not really into all the flavors they offer either. I feel it’s overwhelming. But I would drink it again.
Lauren R.
York
I love skyy vodka. Taste is delicious and goes down smooth. Affordable price and many flavors to choose from.
Ally Q.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Costco
Skyy vodka is a great option for not too expensive but not too cheap! I would compare it to the other medium range vodkas. It’s definitely a good tasting vodka for a good price. I would buy again.
June C.
An good choice for a vodka to use for mix drinks. Reasonably priced for the quantity you get.
Kayla W.
wisconsin rapids
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth, minimal hang over the next day. Probably my second choice if I can’t have Tito’s.
Jacky H.
irvine
Purchased at: Walgreens
Original Skyy was my go to in college! I had some great memories with this drink in hand. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Amanda N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My . go .to. for. any. type. of. mixed. drink. I. don't. drink. often, but. when. I. do, it's. always Skyy!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.