BY SKYY

Sarah B.
Hamburg
A Vodka that taste good and mit that Hard. The bottle Look special and beautiful. Its pefect for a evening with the Girls, or for a Party with friends and Family. The Price is worth it and i Drink this Vodka over and over. I can say that this vodka is a good one.
Tamara W.
Market Stance , Aberdeen
Had it on my 21th birthday party. Everyone enjoyed drinking as shots as well as drinking it with mixers. On the next day there was no massive hangover or headache.Would recommend if you are looking for a vodka with a smooth taste rather than cheaper alternatives.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Decent for mixed drinks and lower price point without the hangover! Definitely needs to be served chilled, and preferably in a mixed drink - not straight. Not my first choice but an okay option when choices are limited. Would serve at a party for a bigger crowd.
Lori J.
Good vodka, enjoyed the taste but prefer Smirnoff as it's easier to purchase in the uk. Good range of flavours and usually safe it for a special occasion such as birthdays/Christmas etc. Reasonablely priced also, can't complain at that :). Will purchase again.
Sarah W.
Saskatoon, SK
I like Skyy Vodka, I feel as though its smoother than some other affordable brands although it does still have a strong taste. I enjoy it mixed with juice primarily and wouldn't use it for mixed drinks where I didn't want it to taste strongly of vodka.
Krystina M.
Toronto
Not only does it come with a beautiful dark blue bottle (that is great to use for crafts and to turn into classes after) I have been buying sky for many years now and I love it. The flavour is very smooth I would highly recommend this brand of vodka to others.
Camila V.
Paris
Nice but not the best vodka in the market. I tend to prefer more expensive vodkas, but this one is good to drink combined with other stuff. Not bad for the price point, but in general not the best in the market. I would buy it again, but only for mixed drinks.
Hannah W.
Noosa
Great vodka flavour. Goes great with soda and lime. Purchased many times. My only request is that it could be a little smoother. Thats my only room for improvement. Other than that it has an affordable price point and I would recommend to friends and family.
Alicia M.
This product is a very mid stream vodka! Still fairly smooth however isn’t as smooth as some others I have tried. I would recommend this product as a mid valued vodka for a mixer or for a beginner straight drinker. The packaging is also a little cheap feeling.
Nancy D.
I would rate it a 4 because it is actually a good mix for any type of juice like orange, mango, grape and all of those. I would recommend it . It is not expensive and the packaging is simple but with a pop of color. I would buy it again and again and again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.