BY SKYY

Lorien A.
hamilton
I like the bottle how it’s different then the average vodka packaging, it’s somewhat smoother than Smirnoff but still hard to drink alone, always have to mix it, also on the cheaper end
Kelly H.
Kent, UK
Yum! Something about that pretty blue bottle makes this stuff taste great. I feel like it’s the prefect vodka for a girl’s night or a gift. And the flavoured versions go down so smooth.
Ammie P.
Waterville
I love Skyy Vodka, it is a premium vodka with premium taste. It mixed well with anything. Has a pure clean smell and flavor. Def one of my go to brands!! Purchased at the NSLC!
Kristie S.
I was sold on this because I always loved the adverisement they had in magazines. In terms of flavour it is very basic and is better for mixing as the flavour alone is not ideal straight up. The bottle is nice though and it looks good on the shelf.
Tianna G.
This vodka is one of my go to vodkas. It met all my expectations. Skyy vodka is so smooth and great for when you want to kick back and have a drink either at a gathering, or at home!
rebecca b.
Chatham, ON
This vodka is relatively cheap and gets the job done. It has decent flavour that's not too over powering like some other vodka brands. The bottle is eye catching and is decent quality. I like how they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Sandy M.
I always have a bottle of #skyyvodka in my fridge... It never gives me a hangover... It never causes irritability, and is a great blend with cocktails! My favorite for bloody Mary!
Taylor P.
Sudbury, ON
Smooth tasting vodka, good for shots or mixed into a drink. Purchased at LCBO. Compared to alternatives I find it to be on the higher end of the scale regarding taste, and packing.
Tris G.
Windsor , HI
It's not the best vodka I've ever tried. Honestly, I prefer other brands much more than this one and besides I'm not the biggest vodka drinker anyways. So I'll pass on this one.
Arika N.
Brantford
Clean tasting vodka. Best as ice cold martini with your choice of garnish. I prefer a few olives in fall and winter or lemon rind for a more refreshing cocktail in the summer
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.