BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
It’s great. Not my go to but works when you want to get wasted. And it’s not pricey. It’s okay I guess
Michelle G.
cleves
Purchased at: Kroger
Availability is good, can buy at most stores & get at most bar/restaurants. Have bought several times.
Summer W.
Northwood, OH
Fair price for a great drink! Don't know how to do a review on vodka they all taste the same but sure!
Megan T.
Northport, NY
Not as smooth as I’d like it to be. I prefer ketel over this brand but when I have to drink it I will.
Cece H.
Not one of my go-to’s but definitely one for a bonfire night out. The flavor is always strong but good!
Erin S.
San Diego
You’re basic vodka. Can be mixed with anything and it’s inexpensive. Better than other brands of vodka.
karol E.
Auburn
One of my favorite vodkas. Not too expensive, and doesn't taste cheap. Best for making mixed drinks!!!!
Ashley S.
Purchased at: CashNetUSA
Another good vodka have used a few times not my go to but still has good flavor bottle is a pretty blue
Stephanie W.
Baltimore
This product is decently priced and tastes great. I love adding this to any type of juice or lemonade.
Jeanne M.
Marquette
Not as good as Tito’s but the variable kinds make it a good option for mixers. Beware of the hangover.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.