BY SKYY

Samantha G.
Toronto, WY
Pretty average Vodka, I would say it's on the same level as Smirnoff. Pretty basic tasting but a little more expensive. You can get it in your local LCBO on the regular. It's pricier than your average bar rail shot, so I would suggest just treating yourself with something a little better tasting even if it's more expensive. There is nothing great really about this vodka.
Bethany W.
Minto, NB
Skyy Vodka is my number one favourite vodka! I have tried many over the years and this one is by far the best that I have tried. This is a product that I highly recommend to someone looking for a great vodka that doesn't have a strong overpowering taste! I would definitely buy again and is found at any provincial liquor store!   Skyy Vodka
Akianna M.
SDQ618048 Akianna Lopez 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A Miami, florida
is a strong drink but is accompanied by a mixer but it has a good taste after mixing it.
It's good to share with friends and enjoy a while, i bought it in licor store, drinks and markets, the price its very razonable. i recommend this products to other.
Hanh N.
North York, ON
An okay vodka. A lot better than your regular run for the mill Smirnoff and it does offer a lot of variety of flavours. Liquor does end up being a taste test preference though so you need to try to see if it's what you like. My preference is Grey Goose which is smoother but if I needed some easy decent pricing vodka this would be it. Skyy Vodka
Brittany B.
Red deer , AB
This vodka is smooth. It has a good price point as well. The bottle is sleek and stylish which draws the eye to it. I would recommend buying Skyy for anyone planning a party or that drinks vodka.
Glenrine F.
Gauteng
Absolutely LOVE This brand of vodka smooth to the tongue makes a great combinations for cocktails but the best you dont get a hangover from it this is an immediate indication that it is a GOOD VODKA, i love the branding of the bottle to make it even cooler I would add little hints for cocktail mixes would make the experience a lot better
Kyla J.
This vodka is  smooth, at a decent price point. It’s neutral, and water-like which is good for a vodka. Over all I did really enjoy this vodka, I’ve purchased it more than once. Compared to other vodkas I’ve tried at lower prices (or instance Smirnoff or absolut) it was really tasty, and worth the bump in price for the quality.
Madi C.
London
Some may say that vodka is vodka, but you can definitely tell the difference between the quality in various brands. Skyy is one of the better options on the spectrum, tasting more like something you should actually be consuming rather than paint stripper like some competitors do!

Mix with cloudy lemonade to create my personal favorite.
christine h.
Emly, co.tipperary, Munster
Skyy Vodka is a premium vodka without the premium price tag!!
Skyy Vodka has an amazing crisp taste. My favorite way to drink it is mixed with sprite free and ice cold.
Along with the great taste the bottle is also amazing looking too. Skyy Vodka have many flavors available in the range too, to add a little twist to the mix.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
It has a good price-quality ratio, with a soft and delicate flavor.It is very good to take it alone with ice as well as mixing it with some other drink, preferably a juice. I have tried it a couple of times and I would try it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.