BY SKYY

Morgan N.
Not a great vodka. There are better brands for the same price. The bottle looks super nice and I love the colour, too bad the vodka isn’t good. I say save your money for a better one. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Sangeetha M.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased once from a BCL. Never again.

Pros: Sleek packaging and good price.
Cons: Taste - although I made cocktails I could still really taste the vodka.

Would I recommend? No.
noelle 🌹.
Gander, NL
For the price this product is very good. The most similar to top shelf liquor for a decent price. I prefer this brand to others when I'm looking for the best bang for your buck. My friends and I always enjoy this.
Emily S.
Ancaster
Sky vodka was surprising in cost...which was great and in taste which was even better. For the money you spend, comparable to Smirnoff and the flavour which is reminiscent of Grey Goose you can’t go wrong.
Laura B.
I used to drink a lot of vodka, but now it's just on occasion. However, Skyy is a brand of vodka I'm always open to buying because it is good quality for a good price. Skyy is a smooth, easy drinking vodka that goes with just about anything & I would recommend it to anyone.
Chris D.
Burnaby, BC
If I have a few extra bucks then this brand is by far my favourite brand of vodka to date. The price is a smidge higher than average, however it’s definitely worth it. In my opinion the drink is smooth enough to drink on the rocks if preferred. They also have an excellent selection of flavoured vodkas that taste better than all other flavoured vodka.
Alexander B.
Santiago
It’s nice. It’s has a great punch and flavor but if you like stoli and arent willing to pay more you can have a nice glass of skyy on the rocks. Or mix it with some juice to create something super tasty
ashley s.
North Battleford
it’s not bad, i really liked one of the other flavours they had. it was something like citrus, or orange.. it’s affordable & tastes good even if you’re not mixing it. def recommend to friends and family
Kristine N.
Vancouver, BC
I always get one of these for my special events because the price is good. Sometimes the BC liquor store has deals on it. However it’s not as smooth as grey goose but I would prefer this over Smirnoff!
Avalon H.
Mississauga , ON
This vodka is alright. Doesn't taste great and isn't too smooth in my opinion. It's good in drinks and it's okay straight. Much better than other cheap alternative but I wouldn't choose it over others.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.