BY SKYY

Megan S.
Sioux Falls
It’s cheap vodka. Not much else I need to say. It’s decent for the price, but it’s not high quality. Good if you need a cheap way to have a good time. I like the bottles. I’ll buy when I can’t get great goose.
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
This is our premium well vodka at the bar I work at! I LOVE making shots with all the flavor options as well, the customers also love skyy as their main vodka choice! My bar has used Skyy repeatedly for years
Brandy P.
Nunica
There is a bar I go to in Grand Haven, Michigan called Tip a Few and I believe they use sky and it would be better if it wasn’t so much vodka and so little pop/ juice. Still love it when I go out with friends.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Skyy vodka has a very smooth taste that is not harsh on the pallet at all. It is priced well for the quality. Mix it with alittle orange juice and sprite and it is the perfect adult beverage for any occasion.
Maria A.
grand rapids
Skyy vodka is not my most favorite. However it is budget friendly and totally reminds me of my college days! I prefer other brands of vodka but this is okay if you're on a budget! Drink responsibly people!!!!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
I love a plain vodka. No flavor, no anything. This one would probably be my #1 recommendation of a plain vodka if I had to choose one. I always go for this first at the liquor store. Would absolutely recommend.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Nothing’s taste better than the original skyy vodka. I love it , it meets what I look for. It’s strong and it’s easy to drink. The packaging is great I keep every bottle. I recommend this to the party lovers.
Andrea B.
Zion, IL
VERY SMOOTH VODKA I WOULD RECOMMEND USING IT DOR MARTINIS OR AS A MIXED DRINK IF YOU ARE A VERY SOCIABLE DRINK THEN THIS WILL BE A LITTLE WEAK DRINKING IT STRAIGHT ON THE PLUS IF YOUR A LIGHT WEIGHT GO FOR IT
Jeana D.
Sky used to be a premium Vodka brand however there are many brands from overseas that are much much preferred. Shevkoff cannot be best for it’s smoothness and overall taste!
Gabby M.
Poplarville
This is a great vodka in my opinion. It’s particularly great when you mix it in mixed drinks or Jell-O shots. I bought some months ago (I’m a light drinker) and still have some left. I would definitely buy again in the future.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.