BY SKYY

Tesa M.
Just like smirnoff, it does the job. Nothing too exciting and I would recommend it chilled. Very good price and it’s similar to any other low price brand. I have bought it a few times as a quick mix. I’ll continue to buy it.
Karen H.
Belfast
Nice smooth flavour. None of the usual burning sensation and no bad hangovers. I should give the other flavours a try. Definitely enjoy myself when drinking this drink
Heather T.
Winnipeg
Awesome mix with pop! Enjoyable drink for a night out with friends or family. When making drinks I usually pour them in shot glasses and than mixing other drinks in.
Michelle S.
Abbotsford
Was a good drink! A little strong for me personally. Pricing is still within reason and it’s a cool bottle haha! Would forsure recommend for the strong vodka lovers!
Hollie M.
Toftcombs Crescent , Stonehouse
This vodka is great if you're on a budget! In my student days this was my go to as it was affordable but also easy to drink with my usual mix of soda water and lime!
Jessica E.
Toronto, ON
Even though this is pricier. I do like the taste of it better. I find it smoother than the other ones out there. I try to have this more for special occasions.
Sara P.
canada
Love skyy vodka. I will of the only one can drink straight after it's been freezer chilled. I also love all their flavoured vodka. Scored 3/5 because of the price.
Mishka T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my choice for flavoured Vodka. Nice and sweet without being to much. Like other Vodkas it is a creeper so you have to watch yourself if your liquor threshold is low. I would definitely recommend to others.
Dawn C.
Saint John
Whenever I have Vodka, I always mix it. I'm a believer that quality makes your experience better so I'd have to say the same is true when it comes to mixed drinks.
Madeline I.
Really smooth, great for in mixers as it doesn’t alter the flavour of the mixer! Doesn’t have an aggressive kick back like some vodkas. Would definitely reccomend!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.