BY SKYY

Christina M.
Fredericton
It’s great for mixing and even on its own. It’s smooth and doesn’t have a taste. It’s a great value and sometimes they have sales or gimmicks with the purchase. I would recommend this.
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
One of the first slightly higher priced Vodka I ever purchased and I have to admit the sleek packaging played a factor in drawing my attention to it at first but I remember how much smoother the taste was compared to some cheaper brands available and I was definitely sold on it and purchased it again several times over the years since.
Sam G.
Skyy's always been a go-to on a budget for mixed drinks. Super affordable and a far superior taste to Smirnoff, but not tasty by any means. Certainly not a shooting vodka. Skyy's on par with Absolut in my opinion. Not bad, not great, gets the job done. I like the bottle, too, very attractive. I'm sure I'll purchase again at some point.
Sarah G.
Oxford
I love this Vodka. It's crisp, fresh and easy to drink. It goes so well with an iced cold lemonade and fresh lemon wedge. It's my go to drink, whether I'm relaxing after a long day, partying with my friends or having a sophisticated social with my fiancè. It's fairly priced and the packaging is so lux. I would definitely recommend it!
Abby P.
St, MS
Clean smooth taste. This is my favourite vodka. It is not harsh and mixes well with many mixers. It absolutely met all my expectations. The bottle is sleek and appealing. I would most certainly buy again
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Tastes like rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. Bad memories and experiences with this
Product. Even when mixed it is difficult to mask the taste and flavour. Would not recommend.
Mayela G.
Como cualquier Vodka es suave y perfecto para combinar con Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin CDole 100% Pineapple Juice, se consigue un cóctel bastante dulce, no hay mejor manera de mezclar el Vodka
Nomusa L.
tastes smooth. There is very little hint of flavor, no bitterness. The aftertaste is a very soft bitterness, but it is somehow pleasant. Simple packaging. Would definitely buy again.
Chanty L.
Winnipeg
Skyy vodka is my top pick of vodka hands down. It goes with almost any thing. U can drink. It straight or with pop or juice. Not overpowering at all which makes it easier to drink.
Kat M.
Glasgow , Glasgow
One of the best vodkas I’ve ever had! Very smooth, great taste. I would definitely purchase this again, however, only if it’s on offer. I spose the price does reflect the quality.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.