BY SKYY

lavished b.
Very good and affordable vodka. Great for creating jelly shots flavour is strong but great with lemonade. I recommend if you don’t have much money. Great packages and I would most definitely buy again
alexis g.
langley
The taste isn’t as smooth as others that I’ve had. It’s not my first choice to do as a shot, but it mixes well in a mixed drink! The price was about middle of the line. I’d recommend for mixed drinks.
opal M.
British Columbia
I have had skyy vodka on a few occasions and found it to be decent. I usually associate them with flavoured vodkas which I do not like. Reasonably clean. I don't kick it out of bed for eatin crackers.
Ocean M.
tilley
Not my favourite. Wished I would have mixed it with something else. I needed More from what I got from this product. But not gonna lie would buy it again if I couldn't find anything else worth buying
Marilyn P.
Winnipeg
Always delicious, Skyy Vodka is beautiful to look at and has a smooth, mellow taste. It has a gorgeous bottle and is very versatile. The Orange infused flavour is delicious without being too orangey
Madison L.
awesome drink, super tasty and smooth drinking. nice packing and not a completely outrageous price. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I find this a premium option compared to alternatives of the same type of drink. awesome product!
Chanda A.
Not a huge fan of this vodka, I have a slight allergy to some vodkas and this is one of them! Not sure what they do different but there are better vodkas out there! Spend the extra dollar or two on a higher quality.
Dayana C.
Toronto
It doesn't give you hangover! I think this is the best part ever! Good to make simple drinks or to go a little bit more crazy and make some nice cocktails. Personally, I can't drink it by itself.
Fiona M.
Overall a great Vodka, Smooth drink and I don’t get hangovers when I drink this unlike others. Good price and usually on offer which is a bonus. Will continue to buy this everyone should try it.
Ana P.
Withersfield , Haverhill
I never remember anything about the night with that vodka and always have a bad hangover. Never buy it if I have other options. The taste is not that bad but it’s the same price of better ones.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.